Tips For Relationships
1 Physical Contact
2 Open Communication
4 Emotional Bond
5 Make Amends After Arguments ASAP
6 Dating Even If You Have Been Together For A Long Time.
7 Forgiveness Helps build the Quality of the relationship
8 Understand what the other is saying, Let them know that you do understand by showing them that you do understand.
9 Understand The 5 Love Languages
1 Words Of Affirmation 2 Acts Of Service 3 Gifts 4 Physical Touch 5 Quality Time
12 Use Us- Solve the problem, instead of I will solve the problem. We will solve the problem.
13 Honesty, No Lies, No Secrets
14 Have some time away together, Weekend, Holiday.
15 Do Hobbies together that you both Like.
This Guy has a great amount of Information which is real, I appreciate his sharing of his views.
FOR THE MARRIED. HARDCORE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE!!! BY BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
1. There is nothing that threatens the security of a wife than the thought of another woman competing for the attention and affection of her husband. Nothing is more painful. Nothing is more disrespecting. Nothing is more insulting. Nothing is more belittling and degrading.
2. Marriage flourishes when the couple works together as a team; when both husband and wife decide that winning together is more important than keeping score.
Good marriages don’t just happen. They are a product of hard work.
3. Your children are watching you and forming lasting opinions on love, commitment, and marriage based on what they see in you. Give them hope. Make them look forward to marriage.
4. Husbands: The reason why other women look attractive is that someone is taking good care of them. The grass is always green where it is watered. Instead of drooling over the green grass on the other side of the fence, work on yours and water it regularly. Any man can admire a beautiful woman, but it takes a true gentleman to make a woman admirable and beautiful.
5. When a husband puts his wife first above everyone and everything except God, it gives his wife the sense of security and honor that every wife hungers for.
6. A successful marriage doesn’t require a big house, a perfect spouse, a million dollars or an expensive car. You can have all the above and still have a miserable marriage. A successful marriage requires honesty, undying commitment and selfless love and Jesus at the center of it all.
7. Pray for your spouse every day; in the morning, in the afternoon and in evening. Don’t wait until there is a problem. Don’t wait until there is an affair. Don’t wait until something bad happens. Don’t wait until your spouse is tempted. Shield your spouse with prayer and cover your marriage with the fence of prayer.
8. The people you surround yourself with have a lot of influence on your marriage. Friends can build or break your marriage; choose them wisely.
9. One spouse cannot build a marriage alone when the other spouse is committed to destroying it. Marriage works when both husband and wife work together as a team to build their marriage.
10. Don’t take your spouse for granted. Don’t take advantage of your spouse’s meekness and goodness. Don’t mistake your spouse’s loyalty for desperation. Don’t misuse or abuse your spouse’s trust. You may end up regretting after losing someone that meant so much to you.
11. Beware of marital advice from single people. Regardless of how sincere their advice may be, most of it is theoretical and not derived from real life experiences. If you really need Godly advice, seek it from God-fearing, impartial and prayerful mature couples whose resolve has been tested by time and shaped by trials.
12. Dear wife, Don’t underestimate the power of the tongue on your marriage. The tongue has the power to crush your marriage or build it up. Don’t let the Devil use your tongue to kill your spouse’s image, self-confidence and aspirations. Let God use your tongue to build up your marriage and bless and praise your spouse. God bless you all!
If you are going to be in a relationship, be Honest, be faithful and be Loyal.. If you can’t; be Single! Don’t waste someone’s time please..
*Our dear wives….The Fifa World Cup is close by.*
For peace to prevail at home during this one
month, a few rules.
_*My wife took my phone and deleted my
girlfriend Jane’s number and saved her own
number as Jane.*_
_*You see, someone has told my wife about
Jane my girl friend.*_…
“Never compare your relationship to others. What you see on the outside is not always what is on the inside.”
Relationships and Dating
Those of you who are in Relationships who need some tips on how to keep the Flame Burning. I have been able to do some research in this area and have been able to pick up a few tips from a couple of Online Relationship Groups and a few e-books that I have read. These Tips are for Women and Men.
1 Seek help early. This could be Family member or Friend someone you trust.
2 Sex cannot make up for Lousy Communication.
3 You want a Healthy Marriage Work together on it, even if you are the one to start making it happen, just do it.
4 Pursue Intimacy : Not pursuing Intimacy it becomes Lousy.
5 Build a Good Friendship : Make the time to have Fun together.
6 You don’t have to do all to have a great Marriage.
7 Sex is not the only indicator of a healthy Marriage.
8 Boundaries have a Purpose.
9 Recognize your Spouse isn’t so bad as you think he or she is.
10 Ask your Spouse if he or she is willing to change.
11 Accept the fact that he or she may not be willing to change.
12 Set boundaries if possible.
13 Go to a Counsellor If you want to.
14 Make the best possible life within the context of what you can’t change.
15 Dwell on the good of your Spouse.
16 Be Thankful
17 Touchy topics express needs and concerns respectfully without criticizing or blaming your partner.
18 Soften your startup. Bring up problems gently and without blame works much better, which is more better, allows couples to calmly engage in conflict.
19 Accept influence from your partner.
20 Have High standards: Happy Couples have High standards for each other.
21 Learn to repair and exit the argument, before the argument gets completely out of control.
22 Using humor, Offering a caring remark ( I understand that this is hard for you.) We will solve this problem together, backing down to win. Offering signs of oppression for your partner and their feelings along the way. If the argument gets too heated take a 20 min break, and agree to approach the topic again when you are both calm.
23 Focus On The Positives: A happy couple will say we laugh a lot. Instead of we never have any Fun. A good marriage must have a rich climate of positivity. Make regular deposits to your emotional banks.
Well Peeps this is all that I have written from my own notes, I hope this will help you, Want any other tips let me know, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can also give some tips for the single Guy or Girl.
Need someone to talk to asap, Look up for Free Counselling Service Over The Phone.
Free Counselling 1737 NZ